Wednesday 29 September 2010

Assorted Things

So some relatively new things, and some quite old things from Uni last year.

I'll start off with the Next Level thing we did; I'd list what everybody did, but it has credits at the end so I really don't need to. Anyway, I uploaded it to Youtube because Blogger really didn't like it for some reason. Probably the file format or size or something. Here it is.

Another picture of the design for the mountain goat. We ended up going with the simpler cartoon-y design on Fraser's advice because this one really would've taken longer to animate, and the other one fits the environment better. But I still like the big cuddly coo-looking goat design.

Yet another picture of the other half. I think it's the first one I've ever drawn where he doesn't have a big bushy beard. The chin threw me off a little when I got down to it, but I think it turned out okay. I also did a caricature.













And next we have a quick picture of Ara. I had to bribe her with sweets to make her stay still long enough for me to draw it, though. She's going to have diabetes by the end of the year, probably. I also have a picture of Admiral Bobbery, from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door.

And finally, I got my coursework back from last year, and decided to scan some of that in. We have the very first picture of Barbar, and then some random sketches of Barbar and the Polar Bear King.


No comments: