Wednesday 18 August 2010

Illustration

Concept for a poster related to the animation I did for college. I liked the idea of an art-nouveau style thing. I have a concept-stage sketch closer to the final piece, but for some reason Blogger hates it. I'll try uploading it again, later.
 

And the final poster.


One of the earlier concept sketches for the character, Spoons, followed by a storyboard bit from the animation. The animation followed an amateur documentary film maker from the camera's point of view as he attempted to narrate a piece on the conservation of Red Squirrels. He stumbles across the belligerent genetically engineered monstrosity, Spoons - a giant squirrel-cat whose sole purpose in life is to protect the Red Squirrel Reserve.




Finally, I have some illustrations of some RPG characters from a campaign I used to play. Both are from a high-fantasy universe, so I don't know what I was up to with the gantsta-take. It was a quick doodle I did while waiting for something to load, and it ended up not being too horrible so I kept it.



No comments: