Wednesday 18 August 2010

Random Animal Sketches

As the title says, I have a whole bunch of random stuff here. More will be on the way in later posts, since I've got some stuff I haven't even scanned in. And, as with Barbar, there's some sketchbooks I need to get back from Uni before I can scan them.

Considering I live about two minutes away and have been up there almost every day for the past week, you might have thought I'd have picked them up already. I keep forgetting.


A very bright render of a 3D duck I did for a calander back in college about two years ago.

I also have an animation of him dancing, which I will put up here if I find it.







This is Bess the cow.

 She isn't very bright.


These are some sketches of rhinos, as you can probably see. I was doing research for a creature designed for strength, and ended up with a Rhinobear, renders of which I will put up later.





 I really do hate birds. A lot. I remember that the day I drew this I had been kept up most of the night before by birds. We were staying at my dad's house for a couple of days, and he has trees at the bottom of his garden.

Don't get so many trees in Dundee, so I'm no longer used to tweety, irritating little birds. Seagulls, for some reason, don't bother me so much.


 I like these Jellyfish. I did them in 3ds Max about two years ago. I think it was a day-brief in College and I was trying to figure out how in-the-world to get the hair and fur modifier to not look awful.


 

And the squirrels were, again, research for something that I'll put up later. I think they're all cute, except for that one on the bottom right that looks sort of sinister.

No comments: